Monday, October 10, 2011

Whiskey at 7am Makes You a Programming Genius

Everyone! Here are some pictures of where I live and some things that make me happy.

A picture of my bedroom and my messy bed. I was probably programming.


Ek-ohl Cent-hral duh Leel. My school.


The entire campus area is called Cité Scientifique. I literally live in a place called Scientific City.


My home away from home.


All the streets here are named after famous French mathematicians and engineers.


Hot air balloons! Outside my window!


I bought these at the store because I like the name. If you cover the "C", it spells "hipster." I miss you, Seattle.


Jack Daniel's! In France! 1,0 litre! Words cannot express how happy I was to see Jack at the store. The perfect thing for transcontinental birthday shots.


I bought these just because they're ridiculous. Wine in a juice box.

3 comments:

  1. Comments by me:

    1) Are those pink sheets? Did your advisor buy you pink sheets?! hehe
    2) You should get 4square, and check into all the places in Scientific City and become the mayor of it.
    3) I love that picture of the hot air balloons! So pretty!
    4) Instead of being a Hipster, you can make up a new thing in France: a Chipster
    5) Jack Daniels! You are awesome for taking that double shot of whiskey for Kristina and me! I don't know many people who would do that!
    6) The wine in the juice box reminds me of the soju juice boxes!

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a macbook user, huh? Wouldn't have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I see you're set when it comes to distilled spirits, you should leverage your proximity to Belgium to get some of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_in_Belgium

    ReplyDelete